-
January 24th, 2005, 06:19 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Last summer I tried the Downy Dunk on Samantha, and, well, it didn't work very well, but I was too embarrased then to say anything. [img]redface.gif[/img]
Now one of the girls that came to my tea party has a Molly badly in need of a dunk. I am ready to try it again, but first I need some help!
Could those of you who have succeeded, tell me exactly what you did, the exact products (what kind of Downy and especially what steamer and where to get it)? I used the Downy Dunk album last time, and I think I just need a little more additional info and advice. Thanks so much!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks